UGC-CARE Group-II Journals Link:
1. Provoking the Education of Mathematics By Creative Teaching & Active Learning
S.Giri Babu, Asst.Prof Dadi Institute of Engineering And Technology (Affiliated to JNTUK), Anakapalle, India
B.Venkat Rao, Asst.Prof Adtiya Institute of Technology And Management (Affiliated to JNTUK), Tekkali, India
Page No: 1-10
2. MAPPING BUSINESS PROCESS BY NOVEL WORKFLOW DESIGN IN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES
Mr. Jagtap V.V., Mechanical Engineering Department SSPI, Parbhani, (MS),India
Prof. Mule J. Y., Mechanical Engineering Department SSIEMS, Parbhani, (MS), India
Page No: 11-20
3. A STUDY ON FACTORS AFFECTING EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE & ORGANISATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOUR AMONG NURSES
P.Jakulin Divya Mary, K.Rajini
(PhD Research Scholar, Research and Development Centre, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India)
(Associate Professor, Department of Business Management, Sri Vasavi College, Erode, India)
Page No: 21-24
4. English Communication and Soft Skills Importance for the Development of Students in Higher Education
Renuka Jennifer, Dr. K Jaya Raju
Master of Arts in Literature (English), Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhrapradesh.
Retiered Professor, Government Degree College, Vinukonda, Guntur, Andhrapradesh.
Page No: 25-33
5. An Empirical Investigation of Employee Behavior on Career Growth
M. Deepika, Dr. Krishna Mohan Naidu
Research Scholar, Department of bBusiness Management, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, A.P.
M.Com, MBA, PH.D, Department of Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Page No: 34-40
6. Necessity of Communication Skills in English Language for Superior Education
G M Archana Priyadarshini, Dr. K Jaya Raju, B. Prakash Babu
M.A, M.PHIL, B.ED, M.ED, (PH.D), Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhrapradesh.
M.A., M.ED, LL.B,PH.D, Retiered Professor, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhrapradesh.
M.A, M.PHIL, (PH.D), Assistant Professor, Sri Venkateswara Engineering College, Suryapet, Telangana.
Page No: 41-49
VOLUME 9 ISSUE 4 2019